What are Cookies?
Personal data, or personal information as it is sometimes called, is data that relates to or is capable of identifying a living person. Account Holder privacy is very important to us and we do all we can to protect it.
What these Cookies do
These Cookies do the following:
- Tell us the route (such as a web-search or an online advertisement, for example) by which you came to the Quidco site.
- Where you are an Account Holder:
- Track your transactions. When you make a purchase on a retailer\'s site it\'s cookies that give us the information to track your transactions with retailers. Specifically it tells us which retailer\'s site you\'ve clicked through to and when and if you go on to make a transaction. Specifics related to the value of the transaction, and its validation or cancellation, are sent at a later date by the participating retailer.
- Keep you logged in to your Account for a period of time.
- Allow us to comply with your choices about the display of information in your Account.
- Track your use of blogging functionality available through the Quidco site.
- Remember the options you select (such as favourite merchants).
- Permit integration with social media sites (such as the ability to "like" Quidco on Facebook).
- Provide you with recommended offers, based on your use of Quidco and the transactions you enter into through it.
- Also, if you visit the Quidco site and do not establish an Account, a cookie-like technology allows you to be presented with advertising for Quidco on other sites that you visit - this advertising is intended to prompt you to return to the Quidco site to register as an Account Holder.
Note that retailers may place cookies on your device when you transact with them: those cookies will be governed by the retailer’s own policies. We are not responsible for retailers’ or other third parties’ acts and omissions (including in relation to their cookie and privacy policies).
We may include cookies on the Quidco site that allow third party advertisers to present you with advertising on the Quidco site based on interests inferred from your web browsing activity and your use of the Quidco Service. To understand more about the cookies placed by third party advertising providers, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We believe that the cookies you encounter on the Quidco site are either (i) necessary to perform the functions that Account Holders wish to use the Quidco Service for, or (ii) are non-intrusive.
To learn how to manage and remove cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.Please note, however, that if you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain aspects of Quidco - and will not be able to earn Cashback.