All in One Credit Card Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a new Santander All in One Credit Card
More about All in One Credit Card
- Representative example: 23.9% p.a. (variable) on card purchases. This is equivalent to 29.8% APR representative (variable) based on an assumed credit limit of £1,200. Monthly fee: £3.
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening, with no balance transfer fee.
- 0% for 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening.
- No foreign exchange fees on purchases overseas.
- 0.5% cashback on all purchases.
- There is a £3 monthly fee for this card.
- Up to 56 days interest-free period on purchases.
- Up to 3 additional cardholders (you will be responsible for the use of and payments on the additional cards).
- Get cashback, vouchers, prize draws and other offers personalised for you with Santander Boosts.
- You can apply if you’re a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over, have a guaranteed annual income of £10,500 or more (before tax), have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years.
- You can apply if you don’t already have an All in One Credit Card.
- Credit is subject to status and credit checks. You can use the Eligibility Checker on Santander’s website to see your chance of being accepted for this card before you apply. It will also give you a credit limit.
- To be eligible for Santander Boosts, you must have a personal Santander debit or credit card, be 18 years or over and be registered for Online and Mobile Banking.