American Express® Business Gold Card Cashback & Offers
Representative APR 24.7%
Subject to application and status. The terms of your product may differ from this example.
Online offers & promotions
Earn 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points when you spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership. T&Cs apply
+ £85 Cashback
| Expires in 3 days
Online cashback rates
for a Gold Business Card
More about American Express® Business Gold Card
As a new Cardmember earn 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved and spend £3,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
The Gold Business Charge Card can help you get more from your business expenses by earning you Membership Rewards points, which you can redeem for a great selection of rewards from superb brands and world-class partners.
- No Annual Fee for the first 12 months, and then it’s just £160 per year after that.
- New Cardmember Welcome Bonus of 50,000 Membership Rewards points, if you are approved and spend £5,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Membership Rewards Points- earn one Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 you spend on the card, so the more spend you put on the Card, the more points you earn. There is no limit to the points you can earn, and your points never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points- use the points you earn to reward your employees or even treat yourself.
- American Express Travel- earn one additional bonus point for every £1 spent when you book your flights, hotels, car hire or experiences through American Express Travel. You can then use your points to pay for your next trip in part or in full including any taxes and charges.
- Exclusive Cardmember Offers- enjoy access to fantastic offers specially created for American Express Cardmembers, from complimentary flight upgrades to special discounts and double loyalty points, and many that are specifically negotiated for Business Cardmembers. Previous partners have included: British Airways, Eurostar, Expedia, Harvey Nichols, Opodo and Virgin Atlantic.