American Express® Business Platinum Card Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a Platinum Business Card
More about American Express® Business Platinum Card
As a new Cardmember, earn 40,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved and spend £6,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.
The Platinum Business Card can make doing business even more rewarding as every time you use it, it gives you something back.
So whether its business travel, client entertainment, or even the Christmas party, put it all on the Card and watch how fast your points grow.
- Platinum Concierge Service– get more from your Platinum Card by letting us do things for you. Our experienced concierge team have the knowledge and experience to help take care of the little but important things, from buying and delivering gifts, finding you a hotel or arranging conferences in an unfamiliar city.
- Priority Pass Worldwide Airport Lounge Access- enjoy complimentary access to over 600 airport VIP lounges worldwide, regardless
- Access to over 1,200 airport lounges and a host of platinum travel benefits such as complementary Hilton Honors status,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade Membership, and MeliáRewards Gold Status
- Complimentary annual digital subscription to the Times and The Sunday Times (₤312 value)
- Receive a ₤150 statement credit when you book with onefinestay (unlimited usage)of your choice of airline or class of ticket.
- Enjoy 54 days interest- free on credit.
- No pre-set spending limit provides greater purchasing power.
- Membership Rewards® programme– use your Card for your business expenses and you’ll earn one point for virtually every full pound of your business spend. You can then redeem your points on a variety of things such as flights for your business travel, computers for the office, or corporate entertaining and gifting.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance– relax in the knowledge that you and your family and those of your Supplementary Cardmembers will be safeguarded whenever a Cardmember travels, not only for accidents but also for travel inconvenience.
- Annual fees £595