No cashback available
Aqua Reward Credit Card do not offer cashback on any purchase. However you can earn cashback at similar retailers
Aqua Reward Credit Card
Representative APR 34.9%
Subject to application and status. The terms of your product may differ from this example.
More about Aqua Reward Credit Card
Representative 34.9% APR (variable)
- 0.5% Cashback with aqua Reward (up to £100 per annum) on whatever you buy if you stay within your credit limit and you pay on time.
- Could be great for rebuilding credit rating if you manage your account well – with unlimited free access to your credit report with Aqua Credit Checker.
- A credit limit of £250 - 1,200 that could increase after 4 months.
At aqua we look for reasons to say YES
As a responsible lender, we take a close look at applications for credit. Our mission is to help customers who need access to credit and want to start improving their credit rating. An aqua card could be yours even if:
- you’re self employed and unable to prove a regular income
- you’ve been affected by a CCJ (other than in the past 12 months)
- you work part-time
- you’re a student
- you’re new to credit
- you’ve not had a credit card in the UK before
- you’ve been turned down for credit in the past
- you’re on a lower income
The APR applicable to your account will depend upon our assessment of your application.
Interest rates (other than promotional rates) are linked to the Bank of England Base Rate
Terms and Conditions apply. Over 18s. Credit provided by NewDay Ltd.
Failure to make payments on time or to stay within your credit limit means that you will pay additional charges and may make obtaining credit in the future more expensive and difficult.