Healthy Pets Pet Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a genuine new multi pet policy plus 1 dog
for a genuine new dog insurance policy
for a genuine new multi pet policy plus cat only
for a genuine new cat insurance policy
More about Healthy Pets Pet Insurance
We understand what people’s pets mean to them, they’re a part of the family and when they’re ill, or injured, it can be a very upsetting and worrying time. You’d do anything you could to help them get better, but without cover this could be very costly.
Having a Healthy Pets Insurance policy in place will give you peace of mind that that you won't be caught short in the event that something unexpected happens. We understand that the financial impact can be unexpected, and we don't want you to have to worry about it.
With the variety of cover we have available, it’s simple to find something to suit your pet's needs. We offer accident only, maximum benefit, and all the way up to a lifetime policy!
So, what’s included?
Both our Maximum Cover and Lifetime packages include:
- Vet fees — If your pet becomes unwell or suffers an injury, we’ll cover the costs up to your chosen cover limit. This includes recommended complementary treatments such as hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy.
- Emergency boarding — If you or anyone normally living with you needs to be admitted to the hospital unexpectedly for four or more consecutive days, Pet Insurance covers the cost of licenced pet boarding, kennels or pet sitting up to your chosen cover limit.
- Theft/straying — In the unfortunate event your pet is stolen or goes missing, we’ll provide cover for any advertising or reward costs for their safe return up to your chosen cover limit.
- Death by accident or illness — If your pet sadly passes away or needs to be put to sleep following an accident or illness, we’ll cover the price you paid for them up to your chosen cover limit.
- Travelling abroad — If you need to cancel or delay a holiday because your pet has a life-threatening
illness or injury, we’ll contribute towards additional costs. You’ll also be covered for the cost of treatments should your pet fall ill or be injured when travelling to the EU.
- It’s simple to manage your pet policy with Healthy Pets as you can call our specialist pet call-centre and speak with one of our helpful specialists for any queries you may have.
Currently, our pet insurance includes cover for your feline friends and canine companions (in other words, cats and dogs) for up to £7,500. Cover can be purchased for your dog or cat provided they are at least five weeks old. New customers can insure dogs up to 10 years old and cats up to 12 years old.