No cashback available
helpucover - Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance do not offer cashback on any purchase. However you can earn cashback at similar retailers
helpucover - Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance
More about helpucover - Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance
You can easily cover your electronic items and mobile phones against loss and theft, accidental damage and mechanical breakdown with Helpucover Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance.
Protect your gadgets today and you can stay calm with the knowledge that you are already covered if anything unexpected happens to your electronics.
With the policy you are able to cover all your family’s portable electronic devices and home computers with one simple cover for just £14.99 a month. There’s no limit or additional costs on the number of items registered.
Helpucover Gadget and Mobile Phone Insurance provides protection for portable electronic devices such as MP3/4, games players, satellite navigation equipment, Mobile phones including iPhones, PDAs, cameras and camcorders. Plus cover for home computers including base unit, keyboard and mouse, laptops, home printers and scanners.
- Up to £1,500 cover per 12 month period subject to claims excess(es)
- No registration required for items worth less than £150. Any item over £150 must be registered otherwise the maximum cover will be £150.
- Worldwide cover for up to 90 days - perfect for when you travel
- Repair or replacement cover for mechanical or electrical breakdown of your items following expiry of a manufacturer's warranty or guarantee
- Registered items cannot be more than 36 months old at the date of registration.
- Unregistered items cannot be more than 36 months old at the date of an incident that causes a claim.
Please note there is a claims excess of £50 per claim.
One call does it all - 24/7, 365 days a year
We like to make things simple. Just one number gives you access to all our services whether to ask advice, register items over £150, report lost items, block your mobile phone with your airtime provider or make a claim.