Holiday Extras Travel Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for all policies
More about Holiday Extras Travel Insurance
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Majority of pre-existing medical conditions covered
- Up to £15 million medical cover
- 24/7 dedicated emergency helpline
- Up to £2,000 baggage and £5,000 cancellation cover
- Annual or single trip policies available
- All ages accepted for single trips**
**Upper age limits apply to annual policies.
COVID-19 cover is now included as standard on all cover levels.
● If the insured, their relative, a member of their household or travelling companion contract COVID-19 within 14 days of the booked departure date.
● If the insured is denied boarding on pre-booked outward travel due to contracting COVID-19 following a medically approved test or having a confirmed temperature above 38°C.
● Death of a relative or member of the insured’s household as a result of COVID-19.
● Hospitalisation of a relative or member of insured’s household requiring treatment with mechanical ventilation as a result of COVID-19.
Medical & Repatriation Expenses
● Cover for medical costs for any treatment and associated expenses required abroad as a result of contracting COVID-19 following a medically approved test (up to £15m), as long as they have not travelled against the advice of the FCDO. *Unless they have paid the Enhanced COVID-19 Cover premium.
Enhanced COVID-19 cover
Available at a premium on all cover levels for European travel
Covers everything included as standard plus:
● Cover if customers wish to travel against the advice of the FCDO providing the advice is against “all but essential travel” solely as a result of COVID-19 and no other factors. Only applicable for holidays within Europe.
● Cover for cancellation as a result of being contacted by NHS Test & Trace due to coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and needing to self isolate, preventing the insured from making the outward journey.
● Cancellation as a result of experiencing an adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days of departure resulting in the insured being unfit to travel as confirmed by a medical practitioner.
● The insured being unable to complete their COVID-19 vaccination course before the scheduled departure date as a result of unforeseen illness.