Homeprotect Landlord Insurance Cashback & Offers
More about Homeprotect Landlord Insurance
Homeprotect specialises in providing non-standard home insurance online and has been rated great by its customers on Trustpilot.
Landlords insurance from Homeprotect
Landlords taking out Buildings insurance receive, as standard, up to £7,500 of Contents cover for damage which affects the property at the same time.
Contents insurance protects against damage to your possessions inside the property. This is particularly important if a property is let on a furnished basis. Tenants still need to take out their own contents insurance for their possessions.
Landlord buildings insurance includes up to:
- £1,000,000 Buildings cover as standard for repair or rebuild
- £30,000 for loss of rent if your tenant can’t live in the property due to an insured incident
- £5 million public liability cover
- Immediate insurance cover available online in most cases
Please note, standard policy terms can be adjusted by our underwriters to fit your circumstances.
Additional Cover for Let Properties
Landlord Legal Expenses and Landlord Home Emergency is also available.
- Properties which are empty between lets or undergoing renovations
- Properties made of non-standard materials
- Properties also used as a place of business
- Listed, older and larger rental properties
- Holiday homes and second homes
- Live-in landlords with lodgers
- Landlords who have unspent convictions or have had financial difficulties
More reasons to choose Homeprotect:
- Defaqto 5 Star rated Buildings Insurance
- Rated ‘great’ on Trustpilot
- 70% of People Saved When They Switched to Us. Underwritten by AXA Insurance
- Immediate insurance cover available online for most cases
- Instant online quote available in 97% of cases, even with complex situations