PDSA Pet Insurance Cashback & Offers
If you use any voucher not advertised on Quidco, your purchase will not be eligible for cashback
5% off all orders when you use our code
+ £33.75 Cashback
Online cashback rates
for genuine new pet insurance policy
More about PDSA Pet Insurance
Take out PDSA Pet Insurance, for you, your pet and whatever happens next and earn cashback with these great deals. PDSA Pet Insurance is selected by our vets to give you and your pet the cover needed to leave you both free to enjoy life to the full.
Whether you are looking for a policy for your dog or cat, alongside our new Classic cover, you can choose from four new lifetime policies, including the Defaqto 5 star rated Ultimate policies. Whatever you decide, PDSA Pet Insurance gives you the reassurance of knowing that you’re protected against unexpected, and often costly, vet bills. And more importantly it means your best friend can get the care and treatment they need whatever mischief they get up to.
Take out PDSA Pet Insurance and you’ll enjoy a whole range of benefits.
- Our Ultimate Plus policy offers ultimate peace of mind for the lifetime* of your pet, with £8,000 of vet’s fees included.
- You can pay monthly on all our policies at no extra cost (0% APR).
- To make your life easier, we can pay your vet direct (subject to availability).
- Every policy gives you access to a range of helplines including PDSA petanswer™, our dedicated 24/7 advice helpline.
- Every policy sold contributes to our life-saving work, caring for sick and injured pets across the UK.
The PDSA is the UK's leading veterinary charity which operates through a network of 48 pet hospitals, providing free veterinary care to the sick and injured pets of people in need. Get a quote, buy online and make savings with our superb offers.
*Lifetime policies cover your Pet’s treatment, for both illnesses and injuries, up to a single policy limit, for each policy year. As long as your policy remains in force, your premiums paid up to date and the insurer invites renewal, there is no limit on how long you can claim for each illness or injury. Upon renewal, the policy limit is reset and available to claim again. Policy excesses will apply per condition, per year.