Post Office Money Life Insurance.
Protect your family even after you’ve gone with award winning^ Life Insurance. It's quick and easy to set up and it needn’t be expensive.
- From just £7 per month, your loved ones could receive a cash sum if you die during the term of cover.
- Choose your cover amount up to £500,000
- Choose level, decreasing or increasing cover to suit your needs
- Get a quick quote online in just a few minutes
- One-to-one bereavement support for your family at no extra cost
- We include terminal illness cover and pay out early if you're diagnosed with a terminal illness that meets our definition*.
- Pay more each month to add Critical Illness Benefit to your policy - an extra cash sum equivalent to 25% of your life cover cash sum if you're diagnosed, during the term of your policy, with one of the three critical illnesses covered that meets our definition* and then survive for at least 10 days after.
- Winner of the 2017 'Best Direct Life Insurance Provider' by Your Money^
- Life cover makes it easy to prepare for the unexpected, get a quote today
Post Office Money® Life Insurance is provided by The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited.
^Post Office Money was voted Best Direct Life Insurance Provider at the 2017 Your Money awards.
*Please refer to policy wording for definition of terminal and critical illness