Whether you’re on a city break, beach escape or a business trip, the Post Office Travel Money Card is a safe and easy way to carry your money abroad. Carry less cash while you’re abroad and avoid unnecessary bank charges for overseas purchases.
- Spend in over 36 million Mastercard locations in over 200 countries, wherever the Mastercard Acceptance Mark is displayed
- Withdraw cash from 2.1 million ATMs worldwide
- Make low value purchases quicker and safer with contactless payments
- Up to 23 currencies can be loaded onto one card
- Peace of mind with ability to lock in currency rate you see today
It’s simple to manage online or using the mobile app
- Manage your account 24/7 using our free iOS or Android mobile app
- Top up, check your balance, freeze spend and view PIN with the mobile app.
- Travelling to different destinations? Move your money between currencies via the website or the App.
- Contactless enabled and separate from your bank account
- Pre-loading means you can only spend what’s on the card and stick to your budget.
- If your card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement 24/7
It’s easy to apply
- Pick up a card instantly at around 4,000 Post Office branches
- Order online today and receive your personalised card within 2-3 days.
- You must be over the age of 18, a UK resident and provide your passport or UK driving licence to apply for a card in branch
Post Office Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International. First Rate Exchange Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4287490 whose registered office is Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DF, (Financial Services Register No. 900412). Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated