Post Office Travel Money Card Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for new travel money card purchases
More about Post Office Travel Money Card
Whether you’re on a city break, beach escape or a business trip, the Post Office Travel Money Card is a safe and easy way to carry your money abroad. Carry less cash while you’re abroad and avoid unnecessary bank charges for overseas purchases.
- Spend in over 36 million Mastercard locations in over 200 countries, wherever the Mastercard Acceptance Mark is displayed
- Withdraw cash from 2.1 million ATMs worldwide
- Make low value purchases quicker and safer with contactless payments
- Up to 23 currencies can be loaded onto one card
- Peace of mind with ability to lock in currency rate you see today
- Digital wallet enabled.
Post Office Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International. First Rate Exchange Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4287490 whose registered office is Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DF, (Financial Services Register No. 900412). Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated