Rabbie's have been perfecting their small group style travel since 1993. They receive exceptional feedback and have won countless awards because of their ethical outlook and dedication to the customer.
On every Rabbie's trip:
- You learn from the best storytellers. And this is no overstatement. Rabbie’s driver-guides are world famous for their quirky stories, history, and fairy-tales. They truly take you beyond the guidebooks and into your adventure.
- You explore in top-of-the-range 16 seat mini-coaches. This means you never get lost, you always take the scenic route, you have great views through large windows, and you’re free to sample the local tipple without worrying about driving.
- You support the local communities. You do this because Rabbie’s take you to the lesser known attractions and recommend locally-owned accommodation. What’s more, for every ton of carbon they use, they donate £10 to environmental and community projects.
- You make your trip your own. Rabbie’s provide the timetable; and along the way, you can choose where you want to eat, sleep and which attractions you want to see. So, if you want to stop off and feed a highland cow or maybe linger longer in the castle courtyard with a glass of wine, you can.
- Guaranteed departures: you book, you go. When you choose to book with Rabbie’s, you’re going - no minimum numbers.
- Guaranteed experience or your money back. If you feel you’ve not had the experience you deserved, and they’re at fault, they’ll give you your money back.