Saga Car Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online offers & promotions
If you’re over 50, you can enjoy the extra peace of mind that comes with our Saga Plus cover level car insurance
| Expires in 4 days
More about Saga Car Insurance
If you’re over 50, you can enjoy the extra peace of mind that comes with our Saga Plus cover level. Its 3-year fixed price feature means the price you pay for the first year won’t increase for two renewals if your policy details stay the same (T&Cs apply). Don’t worry, you’re not tied in – it’s your choice if you stay with us at renewal.
Extras included as standard in our Saga Plus cover level:
• Onward taxi travel means that if you have an accident in the UK and your car is too damaged to drive, we can take you to your destinations by taxi as long as it’s not overseas.
• Uninsured driver cover protects you from losing your excess and your No Claim Discount if an uninsured driver hits your car through no fault of yours and you supply their vehicle registration.
• Accident Healthcare cover gives you access to private medical treatment if you’re injured in a road traffic accident in the UK.
• Legal Protection helps you recover up to £100,000 of uninsured losses – such as earnings – after an accident in the UK that’s not your fault, if the legal team believes you can win your case
• 3-year fixed price means no unexpected price increases for two renewals.
Whether you choose Saga Plus or our lower level of cover, Saga Select, our highly rated Defaqto 5 Star Comprehensive car insurance includes vandalism cover, guaranteed replacement car, emergency accommodation/get you home cover and more.
Saga’s car insurance policies are unique products and are designed by us specifically for our customers. They are underwritten by a number of carefully selected insurers that, like us, are committed to providing high standards of quality and service.