Santander Edge current account Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a genuine new customer account
More about Santander Edge current account
• Earn 1% moneyback (up to £10 a month) on selected household bills paid by Direct Debit.
• Earn 1% moneyback (up to £10 a month) at supermarkets and on travel costs when you use your debit card (exclusions apply).
• No fees or charges for international payments or CHAPS payments (the bank receiving the payment may still apply charges).
• Access to Santander Edge saver with 7.00% AER / 6.78% gross (variable) interest on balances up to £4,000 (includes 2.50% AER / 2.47% (variable) bonus rate for the first 12 months from opening).
• Arranged overdraft facility (subject to status). If you use an arranged overdraft, you’ll be charged an interest rate of 39.94% APR / EAR (variable).
• There’s a £3 monthly fee for maintaining the account that will automatically be taken from your account each month.
• Online and Mobile Banking available with text and email alerts.
• Get moneyback, vouchers, prize draws and other offers personalised to you when you use Santander Boosts.
• No charges when you use your Santander Edge current account debit card to make withdrawals in the local currency at Santander cash machines abroad. You’ll find our cash machines in Spain, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and the USA.
• You may only hold a maximum of two Santander Edge current accounts, one in your own name and one in joint names.
• To be eligible to open a Santander Edge current account you must be over 18 and live in the UK permanently.
• You’ll need to pay £500 into your account each month (any interest paid, and payments between Santander personal accounts you’re named on, won’t count towards this) and have 2 active Direct Debits.
• This is a paper-free account, so documents, statements and some letters will be sent to your secure inbox in Online Banking.
• To be eligible for Santander Boosts, you must have a personal Santander debit or credit card, be 18 years or over and be registered for Online and Mobile Banking.