for a new Santander Personal Loan - Rates from 6.2% APR representative on loans from £7,500 to £15,000 for new and existing customers
Respresentative 6.2% APR
Loan amount £10,000
Interest rate 6.2% (fixed) p.a
Term 60 months
Monthly repayment £193.47
Total amount repayable £11,608.20
- Rates from 6.2% APR representative on loan from £7,500 to £15,000 for new and existing customers
- Range of personal loans from £1,000 to £25,000
- Overpay at no extra cost
- Apply online and get a decision within 5 minutes
Details of your loan
- Repayments - You choose when your loan repayment will be taken by Direct Debit each month, any time between the 1st and 28th, your first monthly payment will be taken on the 1st of the month. Your repayment amount is fixed and won’t change for the life of your loan.
- Annual loan statement - Every year on the date you opened your loan, you’ll be sent a statement confirming details of the repayments you’ve made.
- Early repayment - You can make unlimited overpayments at any time before your final repayment is due or you can repay your loan in full. You can find out how to do this in your agreement.
- You must be aged 21 or over.
- You must have a regular yearly income of £10,500+ for loans up to £19,999, or £20,000+ for loans between £20,000 and £25,000.
- You must be employed, self-employed or retired.
- You must be on the electoral roll and live permanently in the UK.
- You must not have been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years.
- All credit is subject to status. If you apply for a Santander loan, it will record a hard credit search on your credit file. This will remain on your credit report for 12 months.
- Santander's loan terms and conditions apply and are displayed on Santander's website. You can use the Eligibility Checker on Santander's website to see your chance of being accepted for a loan before you apply. It will also give you a likely rate.