Scratch & Patch Pet Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a Champ policy - great for pets with pre-existing condition
for Premier Plus policy
for Premier policy
for Gold policy
for a Silver policy
for a Bronze policy
More about Scratch & Patch Pet Insurance
Scratch & Patch pet insurance for dogs and cats offers 8 levels of cover up to £8,000 vet’s fees....
- Premier and Premier Plus policies are rated 5 star by Defaqto (2020);
- 24/7/365 Scratch & Patch Careline as standard;
- Cover your pet from 5 weeks old, no upper age limit for new policies;
- 10% discount if you choose to insure 2 or more pets;
- Vet’s fees insured in the UK and within the EU Pet Travel Scheme (PETS) area on all policies;
- UK based administration and claims handling;
- No waiting period for illness cover if you switch from another provider and have continuous insurance (otherwise 14 days);
- No co-payment or co-insurance in addition to your excess at any age, so you know where you stand;
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered under our standard product range; Under our Champ products we may be able to cover certain pre-existing conditions. In order to make a decision regarding acceptance, premium, cover, terms and conditions we will ask for medical information from you about your pet as part of the quotation process. Your policy will detail which declared conditions are covered and which are not. Other terms and conditions may also apply. Any pre- existing conditions which you do not declare will also be excluded from cover.
- Certain dogs are excluded from cover;
- Policy terms and conditions apply.
Policies are underwritten by HDI Global SpecialtySE.
Scratch & Patch is a trading name of Only Pets Cover Limited. Only Pets Cover Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 77 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0AS. Firm reference number: 840293. Company number: 9971968. Registered in England & Wales.