No cashback available
Sheilas' Wheels Car Insurance do not offer cashback on any purchase. However you can earn cashback at similar retailers
Sheilas' Wheels Car Insurance
More about Sheilas' Wheels Car Insurance
Sheilas’ Wheels car insurance primarily targets female drivers and families. Their car policies come with a handbag cover of up to £300 and £100 for replacing child seats after an accident.
How to cancel Sheilas’ wheels car insurance
Once you buy your insurance cover, you have a 14-day cooling-off period. You can cancel your policy or the optional extras at no charge during this period. However, Sheilas’ will charge you £30 days handling fee and makes deductions of any claims during that period. Cancelling your policy after the 14-day cooling-off period attracts a £65 fee plus any other expenses.
Get Sheilas’ wheels car insurance cashback
Would you like to earn money on the internet? Use the Quidco cashback system anytime you shop and buy a cover. You qualify for Sheilas’ Wheels insurance cashback between £40 and £50 on genuinely new car policies depending on the extras you buy.
Taking advantage of our cashback offers is easy. All there is to do is become a Quidco member (if you’re not one already, that is) and head to the cashback links at the top of this page. Click ‘Get cashback’ and we’ll take you to the Sheila’s Wheels cashback page. Once there, shop as normal. When you take out a policy, we’ll get busy tracking and processing your cashback before sending the money into your Quidco account.
Sheila’s Wheels is a good option if you want reliable car insurance. But it’s not the only choice out there. With a big purchase like car insurance, it’s best to shop around before you make a decision. Quidco Compare, our comparison tool, let’s you do just that. We find you the cheapest, best car insurance quotes on the market. If that wasn’t all, we give you £35 cashback when you take out a quote. Save money, make money with Quidco Compare.
Sheilas wheels car insurance contact numbers
Sheilas provides various customer support numbers and channels. You can find assistance for many issues, including windscreen repairs via their online self-service portal. From your account, you can:
- Buy a new policy and extras
- Cancel a policy
- Apply for temporary insurance
- Ask for a quote
- Get a non-claim discount
- Make a compensation claim
Customers enjoy free 24/7 live chat support. Live chat support representatives answer queries during the day while Chatbots take over at night. You can also write an email or fill out the website’s contact form for assistance. For no-claim discounts, send your name, date of birth, policy number. Direct all general inquiries to email@example.com.
Below are the contact numbers for various departments:
0345-045-2000 or 0345-604-7482 for general inquiries, payment queries, and quotes
0345 604 3553 for policy renewal inquiries
0800 917 4651 to inquire about Sheilas wheels multiple car insurance cover
0345 604 3570 to make claims’ queries
0345-850-9596 for legal advice during normal hours
If you are calling from a different country, use the line +44 141 221 5777
The company also has different emergency numbers for different types of emergencies. If you need urgent help, call the relevant numbers below:
0800-085-6840 - Breakdown emergency helpline
0345-604-3570 - Accidents recovery helpline
0345 603 7872 - Legal advice
If calling from abroad, use +44 141 243 2897
With Sheilas’ Wheels Car Insurance, get cover that’s 5 Star Defaqto rated. Every comprehensive policy includes these benefits, so get a quick quote today!
- 5-year repair guarantee with our repairer network
- Courtesy car while yours is being repaired by our repairer network
- Unlimited legal liability cover for death or injury to other people and up to £20 million for damage to property
- Phone counselling service – for you and your family members after a traumatic event
- Handbag cover up to £300
- European third party only cover for up to 90 days – upgrade over the phone
- UK Call Centres open 8am–8pm on weekdays (9am–5pm Saturday, 9am–2pm Sunday)
- 24-hour accident recovery helpline – to arrange the recovery of your car if it isn’t drivable after an accident, attempted theft or fire
- Quick online self-service claims for windscreens and windows – to arrange a repair or replacement
- Family friendly garages
- Up to £100 to replace each child seat after an accident, even when there are no signs of visible damage
Get more with your car insurance by adding these extras to your policy for a small cost.
- Motor Legal Protection – additional cover that offers up to £100,000 in legal costs if there is a good chance of recovering uninsured losses from the at-fault driver, these could include money for travel expenses while you were without your car or loss of wages if you couldn’t get to work. Plus up to £100,000 in legal costs to defend you if prosecuted for a motoring offence
- Personal Injury Benefit – additional cover even if you are the at-fault driver and sustain life changing injuries
- Car Hire Benefit – get a hire car by the end of the next working day while we settle your claim (for a maximum of 21 days) if your car is written off, or stolen and not recovered
- Misfuelling Cover – to get you back on the road again after a fuel mix-up
- Key Cover – to replace car or garage keys if they are ever lost, stolen or damaged
Get an easy Sheilas’ Wheels quote today!