Snow Me The Money 2017
Terms and conditions
- Snow Me The Money starts at 11:00am, 1 November and closes on 5:00pm, 23 November 2017.
- Quidco members must opt into the Snow Me The Money promotion in order to view clues, collect tokens, secure entry into the Super Draw and to win ‘Instant Win’ prizes.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Super Draw prizes as follows: 1st place - £5,000 cash
- Instant Win prizes as follows: £50 x 50 = £2,500 / £25 x 100 = £2,500 / £10 x 250 = £2,500 / £5 x 500 = £2,500 / £1 x 2500 = £2,500 / 50p x 5000 = £2,500 / 20p x 12,500 = £2,500 / 10p x 25,000 = £2,500
- Instant win cash prizes will be allotted to the accounts of winning members by 24 December 2017
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Collecting a Snow Me The Money token (‘instant win’ or otherwise) secures a single entry into the Super Draw.
- The Snow Me The Money Super Draw will be conducted on 1 December.
- The winner of the Snow Me The Money Super Draw will be contacted within 7 days of the close of the contest via private message / registered email address.
- A cash prize (value £5,000) will be allotted to the winning Quidco member’s account within 30 days of contact being made between the two parties.
- The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Snow Me The Money publicity.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the Snow Me The Money promotion. Anyone caught cheating by searching for Santa Tracker tokens using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.
- Rules subject to change without notice.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.