Swinton Pet Insurance Cashback & Offers
More about Swinton Pet Insurance
What does Swinton Pet Insurance cover?
From playful puppies to courageous cats, we know that every pet has a unique personality and different needs. At Swinton, we offer two lifetime Pet Insurance products — Essentials and Classic — so that you can decide which suits your furry friend the best.
Lifetime cover is insurance that protects your pooch or puss year after year for a wide range of illnesses and injuries as long as your policy with us is in place. Every year you renew, you'll receive a fixed maximum amount to cover veterinary treatment, this limit applies to both new and recurring illnesses and injuries that have occurred since your policy started with us.
For whichever product you decide is the best fit, you can choose from three levels of cover: £2,000, £4,000 or £7,000.
Swinton Pet Insurance Benefits
Just some of our pawsome benefits include:
Classic and Essentials
- Vet fees — If your pet becomes unwell or suffers an injury, we’ll cover the costs up to your chosen cover limit. This includes recommended complementary treatments such as hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy.
- Emergency boarding — If you or anyone normally living with you needs to be admitted to the hospital unexpectedly for three or more consecutive days, Pet Insurance covers the cost of licenced pet boarding, kennels or pet sitting up to your chosen cover limit.
- Third-party liability — Should your dog cause injury, death or damage to someone’s property, we’ll cover the legal costs up to your set cover limit. (Dog Insurance only).
- Accidental damage — Should your dog cause minor damage to someone’s property, our Classic Pet Insurance policy will help cover the cost of repairs or replacement. (Dog Insurance only).
- Theft/straying — In the unfortunate event your pet is stolen or goes missing, we’ll provide cover for any advertising or reward costs for their safe return up to cover limits
- Death by accident or illness — If your pet passes away or a vet recommends they're put to sleep due to an accident or illness, we'll pay you the purchase price of your pet, or up to the cover limit provided
whichever is lower.
- Travelling abroad — If you need to cancel or delay a holiday because your pet has a life-threatening
illness or injury, we’ll contribute towards additional costs. You’ll also be covered for the cost of treatments should your pet fall ill or be injured when travelling within the EU.
With Swinton Pet Insurance, you can also:
- Access and view your policy 24/7 with our online hub
- Speak to a Pet Insurance specialist via live chat or our call centre.
What types of pets can I insure?
Swinton Pet Insurance products provide cover for cats and dogs. You can obtain cover for your dog or cat provided they are at least eight weeks old. New customers can insure dogs up to 10 years old and cats up to 12 years old.
Pets we unfortunately can’t insure:
Horses, rabbits and other pets cannot be insured by Swinton Pet. Cats and dogs with pre-existing medical conditions can be covered for future accidents and injuries, but not for any medical conditions they
currently have. Swinton Pet Insurance customers must also be UK residents.