The Skills Network Cashback & Offers
Online offers & promotions
Expand your skills with a fully funded free government accredited course - worth £800
+ £25 Cashback
Study fully accredited CPD’s, Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 distance learning courses with one of the UK's most successful distance learning providers
+ £25 Cashback
If you use any voucher not advertised on Quidco, your purchase will not be eligible for cashback
10% off all full-cost courses with our code
+ Up to £25 Cashback
More about The Skills Network
Why The Skills Network?
- Ninety seven percent of The Skills Network’s learners would recommend them
- Ninety one percent of The Skills Network’s learners believe that their course has had a positive impact on their current work approach, future career plans, or other areas of their life
- Ninety six percent of learners found the support that they received from their Learner Support Advisor helpful
- Ninety five percent of learners felt their course met their requirements and expectations
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- One to one tutor support available for our qualifications
- Interest free direct debit options available
What is distance learning?
Distanced learning is a way to access education without any face-to-face contact hours. It allows you to work your study around your life, giving you the flexibility to manage your time around work, hobbies, and other commitments.
The Skills Network provide award winning support to their learners through their designated Learning Support Advisors, who track, monitor, and support each individual throughout their learning journey. The Learning Support Advisors help to ensure The Skills Network continue to hold an over 90% pass rate on their courses.
What topics can I study?
The Skills Network offer 150 full cost courses covering the following topics:
- Accountancy Courses
- Children and Education
- Business, Leadership and Management
- Health and Social Care
- Retail and Hospitality
- Personal Development and Employability
- Health and Fitness
The Skills Network also offer 48 funded courses in England and 37 funded courses in Scotland covering the following topics:
- Business, Leadership & Management
- Childcare & Education
- Health & Social Care
- Retail & Hospitality
- Personal Development & Wellbeing
What type of qualification can I access?
CPD – These are a range of cross-sector CPD certified short courses and programme to help individuals with their continued professional development.
Level 1 Qualification – Entry level accredited qualification. Ideal for gaining a basic understanding of a topic, which will allow you to move onto a level 2 qualification.
Level 2 Qualification – Nationally recognised edited qualification. Great for building on skills in the workplace, or for expanding on an area of personal interest before progressing onto higher level qualification.
Level 3 & 4 Qualifications – Nationally recognised accredited qualifications. These help candidates develop their skills and knowledge of a specific subject area either relevant to work or their personal interest.