Virgin Money Travel Insurance Cashback & Offers
Online cashback rates
for a new annual trip - black insurance policy
for a new annual trip - gold insurance policy
for a new annual trip - silver insurance policy
for a new annual trip - red insurance policy
More about Virgin Money Travel Insurance
Pack more into your holiday abroad or in the UK with our range of covers;
- Whatever your budget we’ve got you covered – choose from Red, Silver Gold or Black cover.
- Choose from a single trip, annual multi-trip or backpacker policy.
- We’ll cover cancellations, trips-cut-short and medical expenses – even if it’s because of coronavirus. For all the details on what is and isn’t covered, visit our coronavirus travel insurance page.
- Customise your policy with our range of optional extras.
- We’re on hand to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if you’re injured in an accident or fall ill while on holiday. We also offer repatriation to the UK if you need it.
Clydesdale Bank PLC (which also trades as Yorkshire Bank, B and Virgin Money) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No. 121873. Credit facilities other than regulated mortgages and regulated credit agreements are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Clydesdale Bank PLC is registered in Scotland (No. SC001111). Registered Office: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL.